No previous work experience required.
Compensation: $16.00/hr, $17 after your first year, $18 after your second year! Bonuses
and prizes for excellent safety scores.
We are looking for dedicated individuals who are inspired, motivated, smart, and work hard in a team environment. As a delivery driver, you will be the face of our client. It will be your job to consistently exceed customer expectations by making sure all orders are delivered with a smile, on time, safely, and to the right location. Currently, we are looking to fill full-time driving positions in West Fargo.
Delivery Driver Associate Responsibilities:
- Load vans and deliver packages by driving, climbing in and out of the vehicle, and walking upstairs and through driveways in all weather conditions, deliver packages safely and punctually
- You can expect to work about 4-5 days per week and up to 10 hours per day.
- Follow strict safety standards on and off the road
- Operate an electronic device for GPS and daily records
- Have a positive can-do attitude
Delivery Driver Requirements:
We provide on-the-job training so that all of our employees feel confident both on the road and at our customer’s doorsteps. Health and safety are always a top priority for Amazon and the Delivery Service Partners Amazon contracts with. In partnership with one another, Amazon and the DSPs continue to consult with medical and health experts, and take all recommended precautions to keep everyone healthy.
- Be 21 years or older with the ability to read and speak English for safety
- Have a valid North Dakota driver's license, (a commercial driver’s license (CDL) is not required)
- Be able to operate and navigate a delivery van, weighing 10,000 lbs. or less (you do not need to provide your own vehicle)
- Must be able to move boxes up to 50 lbs., with or without reasonable accommodation for up to 10 hours per day