We are looking for a hard-working Warehouse Associate in the Fargo/Moorhead Area. The Warehouse Associate is responsible for receiving, labeling, and storing incoming shipments, assessing stock for damages, keeping a concise record of inventory, and accurately filling customer orders.
A successful Warehouse Associate is hard-working, organized and detail-oriented. You should be able to keep good records and keep track of incoming and outgoing stock to ensure inventory levels remain steady.
* Receiving, processing, labeling, and storing incoming stock.
* Maintaining clear records on all inventory and stock.
* Inspecting all stock for damages and keeping records of damages.
* Organizing the warehouse space.
* Preparing orders for shipment.
* Recording exact arrival and departure times for shipments.
* Operating stock management tools; for example, a forklift.
* Counting stock and keeping inventory records.
* A high school diploma.
* Experience with inventory software.
* Excellent time management and organizational skills.
* A forklift driver's certification.
* The ability to be a team player.
1108 Belsly Blvd,
Moorhead MN, 56560
Phone: +1 (218) 422-5847