We are looking direct hire case Manager in the Fargo/Moorhead area for a health care company to start as soon as possible. In this role you will take ownership of a number of new and existing cases. You should have previous experience as a Case Manager owning a large portfolio of cases. You will need a high school diploma, and experience working with clients to develop treatment plans.
* Managing a portfolio of cases.
* Meeting with clients on a regular basis.
* Establishing and maintaining effective relationships with key stakeholders.
* Proactively managing providers.
* Working in accordance with relevant legislation, health care best practices, and internal policy and procedure.
* Accurately updating and maintain cases.
* Maintaining accurate, up-to-date case information.
* Helping to manage patient health care needs and services in areas such as long-term care, mental health, substance abuse, and geriatric care.
* Work with clients to create a treatment plan.
* Work with each service provider on discharge plan.
* High school diploma.
* Experience as a case manager.
* Experience working with clients to develop a treatment plan.
* Sound knowledge of legislation relevant to cases.
* Valid driver license.
* Background in health care, social work, mental health, disability care, substance abuse recovery, geriatric care, and long-term care.
* Demonstrated experience within a customer service environment.
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Outcome focused with the ability to manage competing demands.
1108 Belsly Blvd,
Moorhead MN, 56560
Phone: +1 (218) 422-5847